Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tips on House Buying in Spain (Wikihow)

'More unlucky foreign home buyers, mostly Germans and British, choosing property in Spain are in danger from government corruption scandals and building created without valid permits. This corruption threatens homes, mortgages and other assets. To avoid these kinds of problems in the future, when moving to this lovely area of the world, consider the following tips. How should the average Joe looking to buy a place in the sun avoid the all-too-real threat of seeing their dream bulldozed in years to come'?

This site is worth a look (but ignore the google-ads while reading - you can always check them later)!

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who’s looking a house in Spain to live for and I think this post will help her. I will refer this to my friend. Big thanks for sharing.





    house in bulacan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spain is one of my dream place to visit and hope I could make it possible. If I had the opportunity to live in Spain I will consider this post before buying a property there. Thanks.

    Charles | condo manila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spain is one of the most beautiful places in the world and buying a home in spain is a great idea. you should take real estate agent advice, when planning to buy a home.
    Strata Management Sydney
    http://netstrata.com.au/

    ReplyDelete